Christmas Giving Tree: Help Others in Need
The Christmas Giving Tree is a great way for us to help the less fortunate each holiday season. The tree is located on the patio on Sundays, and in the Narthex or Fellowship and Education Building during the week. Tree ornaments describe a need:
- Feed the hungry by giving a Christmas meal to a Partners in Hope family or by giving gift cards.
- Provide a gift for a child served by New Covenant Fellowship (who otherwise would not receive a Christmas gift).
- Warm homeless youth served by Daily Bread with the gift of a sleeping bag or a backpack with cold weather clothing.
- Shine your light on the youth served by Street Youth Ministry with the gift of a wind-up flashlight and scripture note.
- Bake cookies for residents in transitional living homes.
- Outfit an IHN family transitioning to an apartment with a gift of pots and pans, towel set or a laundry basket and detergent.
Covenant folks have helped hundreds of people over the last five years through the Christmas Giving Tree program. Bless those who are less fortunate! For more information, contact Annette Palmer at email@example.com or 249-5520.